Melukis Impian

Melukis Impian Melakar Kejayaan Menembusi Imaginasi

Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Most Embarrassing Moment In My Life

Hey guyz...assalamualaikum and selamat sejahtera...harap2 korang semua sihat wal 'afiat di bawah lindungannya...I'm currently dekat asrama tengah menjalani 'perkampungan ilmu' bulan Mei 2013.  Memang sangat memenatkan tambahan pulak kerja rumah yang dibekalkan oleh cikgu-cikgu kesayangan aku dan kawan-kawan yang kene disiapkan and hantar lepas cuti. Hurgh!! 

So, harini aku nak meng'share' dengan korang semua 2nd English Essay yang telah aku brainstorm yang menjadi homework aku untuk subjek english. Soalan ni cikgu aku bagi waktu dalam kelas. So, akupun buatlah dengan tungkus lumusnya menyiapkan essay yang cikgu bagi ni walaupun grammar tunggang langgang. But, inilah hasil kerja keras aku sendiri...bacelah...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


        My friends are all gathering at the river watching a dead body. The gloomy morning turns havoc. A body of 17 years old boy was found dead earlier this morning by one of my friend. Bloated. It is Steven. He is floating on the river’s surface widen his mouth and eyes as wide as possible but the soul was not there. I stand there behind the group, staring at him and giving the smile of gratification. Two days ago our school held a summer camp at Ruin Forest. It was the happiest moment in my life as I could not have this with my parents even for an hour. We built the tents quickly `under Mr. Anderson’s instruction soon as we reach here. The sky gets darker as the camp was fully built. That night, we get loud beside the camp fire singing and strumming David’s guitar. We broke the tranquility of the night, sharing jokes, stories, sang songs, laughing out loud and eating barbecues. We were really having fun that night. I started to feel the bond between us-my classmates except Steven. I intentionally break it-the bonds. He was the most annoying person that I have ever known since form 1. Being with him for 5 years in the same class was just like I am in a place of state of supreme misery. Now, he is dead. No more Steven. No more suffer and agony.  


        “Kevin, wake up! It is already six in the morning!” Steven’s loud voice interrupted my sleep. I slowly woke up and showed him the Shrek’s angriest face ever. For a while, I thought, why did I share my tent with him in the first place? His voice was ear-deafening. “What?! What do you want?” I said but still in sleepy mode. “It is already six, Mr. Anderson told us to get ready for our first activity. Now take your towel and get ready,” Steven said with a mother tone and gave me my orange light towel. He never was being this kind to me. What was into him? Maybe he was still drunk because of last night. But, we did not drink any alcohols. Plus, Mr. Anderson would kill us if he knew it. What a weird boy. Sleepy, I grabbed my towel and went out of the tent and walked towards the nearest river to take a shower with my eyes closed. Suddenly, someone held me on the shoulder and led me to somewhere I did not sure but I just followed because I was super sleepy. The person brought me to the right and to the left. Few moments later, I heard the sound of water flowing came from a river. A gentle morning wind forced me to shiver a coupled of time as I was half naked because the only thing that I wore was my towel.

        We walked through a few short bushes before we finally stopped. “We are here, “he whispered. The voice sounded familiar. “Here? Where? You mean the river? “I asked but my eyes still closed. “Yes, the river, “he answered before he chuckled. I smelled something wrong in the situation. The cynical aura shrouded me. “Aaaa...! “A girl’s voice made me to open my small eyes. I saw Jenny, Maria, Gabriela, Patricia and all of my girl friends were staring at me. I was the core of the attraction when I found myself in the girls’ territory. I looked behind. I was bomb shelled. The person who led me here was Steven. He gave me a satisfying smile. “We are here! “He said it again and quickly pulled off my towel. The girls shouted a notch higher. I stared in surprised as I get myself in my birthday suit. The obstreperous condition we encountered as running and screaming from the females were all that I could see and hear, and I was the one who triggered it. Steven laughed out loud watching me without a string on my body. I was humiliated and mortified. I ran away and get into my tent hastily. That was the greatest humiliation I have ever experienced. It was the most embarrassing moment in my life that I will never forget.

        ‘Naked boy! Naked boy! Naked boy... ‘Steven and my friends were encircling me with their jeering words and tone. I shut my ears as their voices crescendo-ed. Their jeering faces forced me to lock my eyes. “Please stop...! I say stop! “I shouted. “Stop it! “I opened my eyes. Relieved. It was just a dream. My face was covered by sweats. I glimpsed on the blue clock beside me, it was three o’ clock in the morning. I turned my face and stared at Steven on my right. Steven. The human I hated the most in my life. I stared him grimly and clenched my teeth. Suddenly, something popped out into my mind. I get closer to him and put my hands around his neck. Without further thinking, I squeezed his throat like a washed laundry needs to be dried. He opened his eyes widely before struggled to escape. To prevent him, I banged his head with my head, and in a split second he died. I quickly lifted his body and went to the nearest river beside the camp and threw it. Soon, I get into the tent, to continue my sleeping and pretend like nothing happened.

        “...and when I woke up, he was gone. I thought he went to the toilet. But, then I heard loud voices out of the tent. So, I decided to check on what had happened, and I was knocked for six when I saw Steven’s body floating in the river. I...I...I do not know what to say... “I sob. The police officer then grabs my shoulder and say, “I understand...may God bless your best friend. We will let you know if there is any information about his death soon. You may go now ““Thank you police officer, thank you very much. “I walk and smile cynically, leaving the policeman obliviously being fooled.

2 comments:

  1. first time bace essay yang penulis pegang watak antagonis...selame ni bace essay mesti penulis tu describe dat he is a good person...anyway,a really good essay...keep up the good work..-Sekolah Sains Muar (SAMURA) 's member =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sister Farah Izzati. Firstly sebab bace my humble essay. Secondly sebab puji. Ade juge org bace post ni hahaha. Thanks again

      Btw kenal Kopi n Solihin tak? Member of SAMURA spm 2013?

      Delete